Friday, March 2, 2007

Shopping Bag



I think we all have moved away from the granny panties- at least I hope so! Anyway, one fashion item that no one should do without is beautiful underwear- that's an essential. You don't have to go crazy and have over a 100 pairs of coordinating pieces like my friend J*****, but a few sexy pieces make a huge difference!

A) Dolce & Gabbana Leopard Print Bustier from Saksfifthavenue.com $345.00
It is definetly out of my price range, but I want it desperately! If you can afford it-get it! Leopard print is one of the trends that I'm loving.

B) La Senza Gothica Microfibre Bustier from Lasenza.com $45.00 Cdn
Now this is a cheaper alternative to the Dolce&Gabbana bustier. It is actually really nice. A friend of mine has this, and it laces up all the way in the back. You can't see that on the website pictures though.

C) Vertical cup convertible push-up bra from Victoriassecret.com $48.00
I was really impressed with this bra and I am going to get it. I love how you can wear low cut and open back dresses with it! Perfect!

No comments: